Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rihanna Covers ‘W Magazine’ February 2010 issue

I am loving this spread of RiRi! After the whole Chris Brown struggle the girl is fearless ; and it shows! The photos were shot by Craig McDean and styled by Lori Goldstein. Can't get enough of her, I feel like this is going to be her year. Already got a new man [LA dodger's Matt Kemp] and looking hotter than ever, with a "don't give a f**k" attitude, the camera just loves her:


On the cover she's wearing a
Gucci cotton dress with sexy cut-outs// Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry’s 18k white gold// black spinel and diamond earrings ($68,500) // Dior Fine Jewelry’s 18k white gold and diamond ring ($38,000) // and Chanel Fine Jewelry’s 18k white gold // black ceramic and diamond cuff ($36,000).




Dior black python and silk coat//

//Van Cleef & Arpels necklace //
Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry tassel necklace //
Bulgari bracelet




Michael Kors black wool crepe dress with patent-leather trim //
// LaCrasia glove //
Cartier bracelet

LaCrasia gloves
[Not to mention her hotttt Tatts]


Prada black silk and nylon organza dress //
// Loree Rodkin earrings //
Dior Fine Jewelry ring //
LaCrasia gloves
 
RiRi told the mag:
 
On her fashion sense: “My stylist Mariel Haenn and I always try to do something sexy but never too girly—we always try to put a little toughness in there.”


On never once wishing herself back in Barbados, living a quiet life: “Oh no, I never fantasize about that. Because if I were back there, I know I’d be fantasizing about all this.”

Yep this girl takes risks and never looks back. Get em' RiRi :)

 
Check out the rest of the photo's and her interview in W mag!
 
Trina [ ]

1 comment:

  1. i had high hopes for this spread but i'm disappointed in this one too! I feel like it's nothing I haven't seen before from rihanna. I wanted to be shocked. I feel like I could see her looking like this for a performance. not impressed :-/

    ReplyDelete