Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Everyday I'm Hustlin



50 cent had a white Christmas due to the blizzard that hit up the north side, however with 50s mentality he even knows how to make snow into a business venture. With money on his mind, he decided to shovel snow off his neighbors driveway for a flat rate of $100. He tweeted about his endeavor.

“I’m going out to shovel snow and see if I can make me a few extra dollars today. I’m charging more if they want to take pictures.”


“I want a hundred dollars per house. I bet anybody ill make a grand moving snow today. Lol”

“I got 4 people on one street to agree to my fee after they saw the first job I did. Now I’m looking for employees.”

“This snow moving business is just to see if laws apply to every business. After the first job I got 4 more now I have 3 kids I hired.”


Haha good thinking 50. Gotta love his hustle!


No comments:

Post a Comment