Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Schwarzenegger Has A Child With Mistress




We swear these politicians never learn. After former governer Arnold Schwarzenegger,  and wife Maria Schriver split  earlier this month, there were many rumors claiming Arnold had several mistresses. Well as of today the Los Angeles Times has confirmed the news to be true. According to the paper, Maria left after learning that Arnold had a child with longtime member of their household staff over a decade ago!! Damn.


Arnold released a statement this morning stating,

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

He continued "I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time.While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not. "

Ugh, what a jerk!

Maria also gave a statement to the press stating,

"This is a painful and heartbreaking time. As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment"

Man, how come these men are always hooking up with the household helpers?? Guess it's just easy access. We think the saddest part of this all is that he waited over a decade to let Maria know he had another child. We wonder if the child knew Arnold was the father, and was forced to keep hush hush? Hmmm, craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment