Monday, August 24, 2009

Angel in Disguise



August 25, 2009 marks the 8th year anniversary of singer/actress Aaliyah Dana Haughtons death. I still can't believe such an amazing talent is gone. Aaliyah was so effortlessly beautiful and talented. She truly had the most amazing angelic voice. I remember falling in love with her music when I was in middle school.After hearing her singles "Try Again", "We Need A Resolution" and watching reruns of her MTV Diary, I could not help but become a fan of such a talented female. Her tragic death left the whole world shocked and saddened, however her legacy will live on FOREVER. There is no doubt in my mind that Aaliyah was one of the most talented R&B starlets of the 2oth century. On that note I leave you with one of Aaliyah's greatest hits "We Need A Resolution".

R.I.P Aaliayh

Joyful<3


No comments:

Post a Comment