Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beauty 101- AMBI skincare products


I am in loveeeee with AMBI skincare products. These products are specifically designed for women of color to provide skincare solutions. These products are made to give women of color eventoned fab skin. AMBI products provide everything from facial care to body care to specialty cleansing bars.They are also affordable!! I have used all of these products and I have to say that they are truly FAB. I have definetly noticed the difference in how smooth and glowy my skin has become since using these products consistently. AMBI skincare products are available at local beauty supply stores such as Sally's Beauty Supply and major drug and food retailers.
Check out the AMBI website @ www.ambiskincare.com


Joyful<3

1 comment:

  1. Nice information about AMBI skincare products... I got a set from Sally Beauty...

    ReplyDelete