Monday, November 2, 2009

Robert Pattinson in Vanity Fair

Twilight star Robert Pattinson opens up in Vanity Fair. He talks about the Kristen Stewart rumors and his newfound fame:

"I'm trying not to drown. I guess I'm not the type of guy cut out to do a franchise. I'm not much of a crowd person."

"It doesn't make any difference what you say [to the tabloids]. I've literally been across the country [from Kristen], and it's like 'Oh, they were on secret dates!' It's like 'Where? I can't get out of my hotel room!' "










I don't know if it's just me but he totally gives off a James Dean 50's vibe.
Check the rest out in the mag!


Trina []

5 comments:

  1. Have you seen the pic of him with a ciggy in his mouth and a shoe in his hand? I love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have yet. But isn't this a good spread? As grungey as he comes off he can model. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is Cute love R.Patz


    [Posted New Post On Neeshbfly.blogspot.com check it out]

    ReplyDelete
  4. ITA he's like James Dean~probably even better! LOve your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm... i used to wonder why everyone said he was SOOO hot in Twilight; i didnt get it, lol. but here he looks pretty good! lol the facial hair suits him.

    ReplyDelete