Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Heidi Montag is Moving Foward with her Career.........Without Spencer



Looks like Heidi Montag is starting to come to her senses, just a bit. In a recent interview with People Magazine, Heidi explains that she has released her husband Spencer Pratt as her manager. Spencer Pratt who has  been Heidi's manager for the past five years, is being replaced by, get this....a malibu-based  psychic by the name of Aiden Chase. Shes explains this rapid change:

"After the incredible experiences I have had healing my life and truly connecting to my dreams with healer intuitive Aiden Chase, I have officially asked him to become my manager.Having an intuitive psychic leading my team gives me an edge no one else has"


Great Plan.....

She even announces the fact that she would like to be know as an individual and no longer responds to Speidi:


"I am going to have Aiden Chase help manage my new life and career in a very different and positive way with light and love. The time for change is now. Never mix business and pleasure. We are no longer Speidi but Spencer and Heidi"

I wonder what Spencer thinks about all this, because we all know that he loves to control every aspect of her life. It will be interesting to see how this plays out in the future. Is this the beginning of the end for Speidi.....I mean Spencer and Heidi??


Joy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment