Thursday, March 4, 2010

Megan Fox is No Hook Up

[Photo credit: googleimages]
In a recent interview with Harper's Bazaar U. K ,Megan Fox reveals that she has only slept with two men in her entire life. These two lucky men being her high school sweetheart, and now boyfriend Brain Austin Green. This may come as a shocker for most people because of her colossal sex appeal however, Ms. Fox has never been into the whole hook-up for one night factor:

"I've only been with two men my entire life, my childhood sweetheart and  Brian.I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand."

One of the reasons why Fox hasn't had the urge to live a promiscuous life might be because of her role as a stepmother to her boyfriends son. 

"I am a stepmother to the fullest extent, I have looked after Kassius since he was three and he has no memory of life without me. For some reason, no one wants to look at me that way, but I am responsible for him and I've never struggled with that, from bedtime stories to the school run."


Sorry fellas



Joy<3

2 comments:

  1. Wow.... this is super shocking... she's such a sex symbol in this society! Good for her! :) I wonder if they asked Angelina that question back in her hayday... what would she have said? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, maybe she's not as stupid as she likes to make us believe?

    ReplyDelete