Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chris Brown is DENIED




Damn it sucks to be Chris Breezy. The r&b singer was getting ready to kick off his European "fan appreciation" tour this week, when the United Kingdom denied his entrance.  The home office of Britain said that they "reserve the right to refuse entry... to anyone guilty of serious criminal offense" 

Chris Brown tweeted the following, "SORRY to all the fans in Europe!!! My tour is canceled," he wrote. "I'm pretty sure ya'll know. My entry was denied in your country. I love you. SORRY!!" 

Damn this shit is really hitting the fan. 



2 comments:

  1. LOL

    AHAHAHAAAAA!!

    LMFAO

    whew. that felt good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see why they've done it, but then we've let other celebs in with serious criminal offences, so i don't see why he gets denied.

    ReplyDelete