Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Keri Hilson is a Blondie

I don't know about you guys but I am in loveee with Keri Hilsons new blonde locks. I think she looks fab! Here are a couple photos of her at the "Takers" premiere where she looks amazing. And, of course she was styled by the wonderful Monica Rose.


In the first two photos Keri is wearing an Alexander McQueen blazer, paired with Phillip Lim shorts,Swarovski earrings, M.C.L rings, and shoes by Aldo.

In the last photo Keri is rockin a Zuhair Murad jacket and M.C.L jewels.

What do you think about her new do?

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice look for her!

    <3,
    natasha @ twenty-something blog
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I love Keri's cut and style. But, I'm disgusted with Black women who dye their hair blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. There's a select few black women who can pull off blonde and I think Keri is one of them. I also loved Keyshia Cole and Eve as blondes.

    ReplyDelete