Monday, September 27, 2010

Still Going Strong,,..


I have to admit that when I first heard about Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odoms 'shotgun' wedding, I was full of doubt. I remember predicting their marriage to last  6 months to a year, at the most. Many people thought I was being to nice giving them that long of a time frame. However, the couple has proved many of us wrong by celebrating their first year anniversary today.

I got to give it to them after watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians, they look very much in love. I wouldn't be suprised if they lasted until the end of their lifetime. Khloe wrote a message to her husband today, on her blog expressing her sincere happiness. 

"I feel like I truly discovered myself the moment I met Lamar. 365 days have passed since we got married  and each and every one of those days my husband has been the first thing I think of when I wake up, and the last thing before I go to sleep. I truly wish this kind of happiness upon everyone, I feel so blessed."
 
 Make sure to check out a gallery of the couple on Khloes blog Khloe Kardashian Blog.
Congrats the couple! 

3 comments:

  1. Khloe looks so pretty and happy in these pics! I'm actually happy for them! :) When did one year pass? lol

    Thanks for keeping us posted ;)

    Smiles and kisses

    Vendella

    www.vendellablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete