Friday, September 24, 2010

Your Favorite 'Hills' Star is Back



I guess she couldn't stay away from her loyal viewers for very long. Reality star Lauren Conrad, & MTV have confirmed that Lauren is set to star in her own reality series. The show will follow Laurens career as a designer in L.A.

Lauren talked about her plans with the show on KIIS FM's On Air With Ryan Seacrest this week.

"I've always been open to doing reality again. It's just under certain circumstances. As long as you have a separation then it works. You have your personal life and work life and when it's combined it's difficult". 

I must say I'm a bit excited to see her show. Filming starts in October.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I'm actually looking forward to this. I like how the hills started off with more of the fashion part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lauren. I'm excited to see her again!

    <3, natasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete