Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lady Gaga Believes Alexander McQueen Wrote 'Born This Way'

[photo credit: Harpers Baazar via E! Online]

Just 2 months after gracing the cover of Vogue magazine, Lady Gaga surprises her fans by being on the May cover of Harper's Baazer. In the article she talks about her favorite designer, Alexander McQueen & his tremendous  influence in her life.

On why she thinks Alexander McQueen is working through her:

“I think he planned the whole thing: Right after he died, I wrote ‘Born This Way.’ I think he’s up in heaven with fashion strings in his hands, marionetting away, planning this whole thing.”

Gaga's claim was backed when her label decided to move the release date for “Born This Way,”which happened to fall on the exact date of the one-year anniversary of McQueen’s death.

“When I heard that, I knew he planned the whole damn thing. I didn’t even write the fucking song. He did!”


No comments:

Post a Comment