Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tila Tequila Assualted by Boyfriend

[Photo Credit: TheYbf.com]
Reality star, Tila Tequila was reportedly assaulted by her boyfriend, San Diego Chargers player Shawne Merriaman earlier this morning. Authorities say that the linebacker has been arrested on suspicion of choking and restraining his girlfriend.


San Diego County Sheriff's Lt. Gary Steadman reports that Tila Tequila signed an arrest warrant  charging Merriaman with battery and false imprisonment.

 
The Chargers general manager released a statement stating, "It's disappointing to hear about the issue involving Shawne Merriman. We'll continue to monitor the situation and let the legal process run its course."   
  
What a damn shame. SO crazzyyyy!

Update: Shawne Merriaman released a statement regarding his arrest 
"I was taken into custody based upon that complaint. At the time, I was concerned about her welfare given the intoxicated state she appeared to be in and I encouraged her to stay until safe transportation could be provided. We would all do our best to help a friend if we considered their actions to be detrimental to their personal safety. I in no way caused any harm to Ms Nguyen, however, paramedics were called and she was examined but no injuries were reported. She was released and has since returned to Los Angeles, California. There have been no charges filed against me. I want to thank the San Diego Sheriffs Department for their professionalism. I will continue to cooperate fully with the Department and I look forward to clearing my name regarding these false allegations. I want to put this behind me so I can continue to focus on a successful season for the San Diego Chargers".
Tila's response on Twitter:


<3 Joyful



P.S Don't forget to check out our other posts! Just scroll down and all our previous posts are now located at the bottom of the page! Don't see anything you're interested in? Feel free to e-mail us eternallyfixatedblog@hotmail.com. And if you haven't seen our 'Street Fashion' segment be sure to check it out!! Remember to e-mail us your looks too, we want to see your trendy selves and we'll post them for our next segment of 'Street Fashion.

















No comments:

Post a Comment