Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"The B*tch is back"

The reality star you love to hate [but can't get enough of], Kristin Cavallari, poses for NYLON magazine. She does a little Q & A with NYLON answers the age old question: Is the Hills real or as fake as faux fur?

The 22-year-old freely admits to the mag she’s just playing a part-happily flaunting her nasty little title like a pair of $1,000 Louboutins. “Nobody remember the nice girl, you know?” she says. “So it’s fun to play the bad girl. Like Heather Locklear on Melrose Place- she was awesome.”

What really got MTV's attention was in 2003 when producers were casting for Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County [the show from which The Hills spun-off]:  One of the questions was, ‘Who do you think’s going to be prom queen?” she recalls of the audition form. “And I said, ‘I don’t know, and I don’t care as long as it’s not Lauren Conrad.’

One things for sure, whether real or fake it makes for good tv!
Check out her spread; it really sheds a new light on the reality star, looking really high-end:


[PHOTOS BY MIKE PISCITELLI ]


[PHOTOS BY MIKE PISCITELLI ]

[PHOTOS BY MIKE PISCITELLI ]

[PHOTOS BY MIKE PISCITELLI ]



I'm diggin the ripped tights and you know Joyful and I have been feeling the fur vests [faux please]! I'm not a big bang fan, but there are the few that can pull it off and  it gives her some high fashion edge on this shoot. I love how photo shoots allow you to be any character you want to be. Hmmmm...much like some 'reality' shows...

 ;]
Trina []


Remember to check out all our other entries down below! Don't miss a minute of all the fashion, gossip, and style! Just scroll down and click 'Older Posts' or take a look at our blog archive we have all the entries listed under the months we did them! We're going to have another Street Fashion segment coming soon so get to it and e-mail us your stylish looks at eternallyfixatedblog@hotmail.com or anything else you'd like to tell us. There's always room for improvement! We might even do a Special edition Street Fashion segment on fashionable Halloween attire so get to it and send us your looks!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comment, I actually have a fashion type blog with my shoes. The link is on my other blog. I did Kristen. I love to hate the Hills. It is my lil dose of fake life. Good photos, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a newly arrived thanks to a comment you left a moment ago in my blog. I am a new follower now and I love your blog!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete