Friday, October 2, 2009

Sad News......





For those of you who watch Bravos Real Housewives of Atlanta, I am sad to report that Kandi Burruss Ex-Finance AJ, was killed tonight in Atlanta. It is reported that AJ suffered a severe blow to the head during a fight. Very sad news:(  Kandi is def. one of my favorite housewives, my prayers go out to her and his family.


Update: Kandi Buruss has took to her twitter page to express her feelings about the situation:

1st tweet- im just in one of those moods where i dont wanna talk, i dont wanna b held & told its gonna b ok. i just wanna cry myself 2 sleep, alone.
2nd tweet-I could never n a million years imagine this happening. please pray for AJ's children. that's who im the most concerned 4.
3rd tweet-im bout 2 giv my swollen eyes sum rest now. i just wanted to say thanks 2 every1 for their prayers. i gotta get up & go 2 my uncle's funeral


Other Housewives of Atlanta members took to their twitter page to express their condolences:

Nene Leakes-"RIP AJ from the real housewives of Atlanta! My thoughts & prayers r with Kandi, his children & family"

Kim Zolciak: "please Pray for my dear friend Kandi and her loss.I adored AJ and he will be misssed dearly"




Joyful<3



No comments:

Post a Comment