Thursday, April 1, 2010

Trey Songz Covers Vibe Magazine



The always sexy Trey Songz is on the cover of Vibe magazine's April issue and I just have one word to say dayummm. Trey's body is killin it on the cover. I  can't get over how much I love this man! 

In the issue Trey talks about his rise to the top, and his forever comparison to R. Kelly. He's becoming real irritated with the comparisons....

“People say, ‘Well, I hear a lot of R. Kelly in your music. ... So what? R. Kelly took Aaron Hall’s whole style. Two albums 

So is he admitting that he is biting off of R. Kelly.....? I'm not gonna lie, when I first heard Trey's music the first artist that came to mind was R. Kelly. They sound so much alike, and all they talk about is sex. However, I believe that Trey is representing this generation, and bringing a new vibe.

Joy<3

1 comment:

  1. You guys have been awarded in my last post...check it out!

    ReplyDelete