Friday, November 5, 2010

Jessica Alba is Elle's December Belle

Sexpot, actress, wife, and now mother—Only 29 Jessica Alba's done it all.
As Elle magazine's cover girl, Jess talks about her new up and coming movie Little Fockers, starring Ben Stiller and we get a little insight into the actress's persona:


On her personality: “I’m shy. I don’t like being the center of attention. But when I do comedy I lose all inhibition and introspection. I no longer care.”

On gaining confidence in her craft: “I’d been so afraid of criticism ever since I was young. Every time I’d get a critique or some redirection, I’d always just take it very personally, but now I have no problem with it. It’s just a chance to try things a different way. To play more with a character. It also gives me a chance to have some input, to use my voice.”

On being selective with her roles: “The time I’m not spending with my kid has to be worth it, so when I sat down with my agents after I was ready to go back to work, I told them: It’s all about the directors.”


Aww I love a girl who's grounded and has her priorities in check. 
We all know how the fame game can change people.
Check out the rest of the article in this month's ELLE.
In the meantime take a peek at some of the pics from the photoshoot:

[all photos credit: ELLE magazine/Carter Smith]






How she keeps that bod even after being preggo is definitely motivation to get in shape LOL

[] Your fav EfixLadies






1 comment:

  1. i remember her talking about losing weight quickly after giving birth. sad : (

    but she looks so much younger with sunkissed hair and that tan, get it jess alba!

    ReplyDelete