Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nicki Minaj Teams Up With M.A.C.



Nicki Minaj dropped her album on Monday, but she still has some fun things in store for her fans. M.A.C cosmetics and Nicki have teamed up and designed a limited edition lipstick shade called Pink Friday.

Nickis favorite shade of lipstick is a tone from the M.A.C. line, so I guess it was meant to be.Nicki talked to PEOPLE magazine about how honored she is.

"They had no idea how much this meant to me.I am super excited about the lipstick because I never imagined that M.A.C would even recognize me this early on in my career.For them to name the lipstick after my album makes me feel like I can do anything in the world because they are such an important brand and such an important staple in our culture"

M.A.C  will  offer the exclusive lipstick online for four Fridays starting November 26, so make sure to pick one up ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment