Monday, January 24, 2011

50 cent shuts down WSHH

 50 cent is taking credit for shutting down worldstarhiphop.com

"I don't know why people underestimate me. I just shut down WORLDSTAR for future advertising contact thisis50.com suckers lol" -50cent

WorldStar is known for showing rap videos, footage of rappers engaging in ignorant behavior, fights, newsclips and the occasional sex tape.

Back in 2009, 50 went to Homeland Security and got a lawsuit against WORLDSTAR for using his images without permission.

“I got a lawsuit against WorldStar for utilizing my likeness,” 50 Cent said. “A lot of people thought that was my site because they saw my face on the cover of an infringement with iRobot for a long time. They should really be nice to me, because I have lawyers and retainers. I pay them so much anyway that we’ll just go back and forth in court until you can’t afford a Subway sandwich.” -50cent

[]
Your E-Fix Ladies
LIKE our facebook page for instant updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment