Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gwen Stefani Is A L'Oreal Paris Chick




Joining the likes of mega stars Eva Longoria and Beyonce , L'Oreal Paris has chosen Mogul Gwen Steffani as the new face of the brand. Her first campaign will showcase the brands Le Rouge red lip color, which is perfect since red is Gwens signature color.

Gwen announced the news to People magazine
“I can’t believe I get to be one of the L’OrĂ©al Paris girls,I love playing dress up, on stage or shooting videos, it’s always been one of my favorite parts of being in a band.To get to work with such a modern, talented group of people is really exciting. I’m a lucky, lucky girl"

We absolutely Love Gwen Stefanis style here at Eternally Fixated! We wouldn't have necessarily paired her with such a modern brand, but we're excited to see all of her campaigns in the  near future. Her first commercial debuts during the Golden Globe Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment