Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kelly Rowland To Collaborate With Lil Weezy



Kelly Rowland has recently announced the title of her 3rd studio album ("Motivation"), which also serves as the title for her lead single. The single will feat. everyone's favorite Young Money star Lil Wayne, and is explained by Ms. Rowland herself as "a mix of dance mesh up".

Lil Weezy & Kelly are reportedly shooting the music video together in Los Angeles this week. At the recent Robert Cavalli fashion show, Rowland explained her new looks for the video.

I start shooting in L.A. in a week. I’m aiming for a very sexy, feminine video and I’m looking for womanly, sexy designs

Kelly also took to her Facebook page, to let fans know that this album is 100% Kelly.

"The making of this album has been an emotional roller coaster but empowering for me, which you will hear once it's all done. I'm just taking my time to make sure it's everything I want it to be.this album is NOT limited, I am not allowing ANYONE to put me in a box, with sound"

The line up of production has got us really excited about the album. The-Dream, Rodney "DarkChild" Jerkins, Jermaine Dupri and Tricky Stewart all contributed to the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment