Valentine's day is always a special time for us females. It's a day where we get pampered by our loved one, and want to feel especially beautiful! It's always hard figuring out what to wear for the occasion, and most of us always opt for the typical go-to-look.... a full red ensemble. But, for those who want to stand out, yet still keep it traditional, here are a couple of ideas.
1. BANK Fashion 'Tnf' Dress
2. Christian Louboutin 'Lady Glitter Slingback' Shoes
3. Alexander McQueen 'Knuckle Duster' clutch
4. Maria Zureta 'Gold Watch Face' necklace
1. Pink Shoulderpad Jacket By Boutique
2. Prada Shoes
3. Marc Jacob 'Westside' Bag
4. Atomic Spike Necklace
5. FUMIKO KAWA Dress
2. Herve Leger 'Khaki V Neck' Dress
3. Yves Saint Laurent 'Slingback' Shoes
4. Fendi 'Cream Canvas Peekaboe' Tote
Happy Valentine's Day!!
collage credit: Polyvore