Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kim K. Does Harper's Bazaar


 
Kim Kardashian is on the cover of  the 'What to wear now' issue of Harpers Bazaar magazine. The spread was inspired by Elizabeth Taylor's portrayal of Cleopatra. Kim also had the honor of interviewing the style icon for the article. Check out an excerpt from the interview:

KIM:  You are my idol. But I'm six husbands and some big jewels behind. What should I do?

ELIZABETH: I never planned to acquire a lot of jewels or a lot of husbands. For me, life happened, just as it does for anyone else. I have been supremely lucky in my life in that I have known great love, and of course I am the temporary custodian of some incredible and beautiful things. But I have never felt more alive than when I watched my children delight in something, never more alive than when I have watched a great artist perform, and never richer than when I have scored a big check to fight AIDS. Follow your passion, follow your heart, and the things you need will come.

 
Kim: You have always been ahead of your time—and now you're on Twitter. What do you love about it? And [cheekily] will you please follow me?

Elizabeth: I like the connection with fans and people who have been supportive of me. And I love the idea of real feedback and a two-way street, which is very, very modern. But sometimes I think we know too much about our idols and that spoils the dream. So, like all things, it is to be used with care! Yes, of course I'll follow you, love.

Haha Kim would ask to be followed. Check out some gorgeous pics from the spread.


Kim also talks to the magazine about being constantly judged for dating numerous people.

"What if I want to go on a date with someone in New York and then I come home to L.A. and I go on a date?" The reality star tells Harper's Bazaar."

"I could have slept with none of them, but I would be known as being a 'slore': a slut and a w---e."

I feel her on that one. People tend to jump so quickly to sexual relations when the opposite sex hangs out, but you never know. What do you think about Kims spread?


No comments:

Post a Comment