Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Resolutions


Though we really aren't fans of making resolution (usually by month three they are far out the door), we figured that in 2011 we could make more realistic resolutions & hopefully they will come to pass....

1. Reorganizing my closet & revamping my personal style.


I'm in the process of finishing up my senior year of college & every time I come home from school I find new items in my closet that I've completely forgotten about. There are so many things I have bought, left in my closet & never returned to.
I would say that my personal style is so eclectic right now because of my crazy schedule. My official residence is at my parents house however, when in school I'm jumping from house to house so its really hard to focus on everyday outfits. I usually just grab & go! Hopefully 2011 will be the year where I find my personal style & turn my closet into fashion heaven.
<3 Joy

2.


I must admit I'm a fast food & soda junkie. I'm always on the go, so it's become an easy & fast solution. I'm not going to say that in 2011 I will never eat fast food again, however I will say that I will try to eat in moderation. Instead of having fast food once a week, I'll push it to once every 2 or 3 weeks & see where that goes. As for soda, I will try to substitute it with water as often as possible.Hopefully by taking baby steps I will eventually cut back fast food & soda all together! :)
[Trina <3]

3. Exploring the beauty industry.


Trina is a makeup goddess. She knows so much about the beauty industry  that I secretly envy her. My goal in 2011 in to step up my game when it comes to beauty products. I want to explore different makeup techniques, hair products, & all of the above.
<3 Joy

 4. Geting  more sleep!!


As most of you know with retail jobs, you fantasize about your days off. I've been working 24/7, while trying to juggle  family, a boyfriend, & friends,n which has resulted in many nights of little sleep. I believe that "Beauty Sleep" is essential, so I have vowed to push myself for 8 hours of sleep everyday in the new year. Even if it means sacrificing my date with the fine men of Gossip Girl Monday nights.....I have to take care of myself.
[Trina <3]

What's your new years resolution?


No comments:

Post a Comment