Monday, June 28, 2010

2010 BET Awards


I have to give BET some mad props for last nights show. It was by far one of the best awards show in a long time. Queen Latifah did a great job hosting, and each artist did their thing  on stage! Of course, the biggest highlight of the night that has everyone talking was Chris Browns Micheal Jackson tribute performance. 

 Damn, can that kid dance or what!? I loved every single moment of his performance!! I def. think Chris redeemed himself last night and won several fans back. I also loved Kanye's performance! How sick was it to perform on a mountain!? LOVEE Kanye!! If you missed these two performances check them out below. 


Chris Breezy


Kanye West


And now to the best dressed celebs of the night

Lala Vasquez

Eva Marcille
"They say my shoe game crazy the mental asylum looking for me"
Brandy
Keri Hilson

Ciara
 Lovee this dress but I wish she chose different shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment