Friday, March 12, 2010

Lady Gaga Feat. Beyonce Telephone Video

This video is quite.....interesting. I am in love with this song so I was really anticipating the premiere of the video. I had high expectations with this video because Beyonce and Lady Gaga as a duo is one dynamite team, however I must say that I was a bit disappointed. I didn't really like the whole concept of the video, and I felt like it was way to long. The fashion was killing it though. Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think. 

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I have to say I am disappointed too, I don't like the whole concept either. But I love the makeup on the girls : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll admit its totally all-over the place. But it does make more sense when you hear it's supposed to be the sequal to where the paparazzi video left off. (killing her boyfriend and then getting booked into jail)

    Awesome hair and makeup though, that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I expected crazy weird and well I got crazy weird. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with Melissa Cazares it is all over the place. I didnt like it ;( I love beyonce but this was just tooooo much for me... In my opinion the song is great but the hole vid is.....kitsch!

    Peace! :) and thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete