Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stylishly warm

These stars know how to keep warmly chic:


[Photo credit: WENN]

Kate Beckinsale
I love the oversized plaid shirt with the fitted leggings. I f you're going to do a baggy shirt you have to make sure you wear something fitted at the bottom or else risk looking like you're drowning. [ Although Mary-kate Olsen is one of the few exceptions. She masters the perfect mixture of oversized boho glamour and makes it work..but I'll leave that for another post] She finishes it off with Fiorentini + Baker boots, grey pashmina, and big rimmed sunnies. Effortless style.




[photo credit: Humberto Carreno/Startraks]

Whitney Port
Even though she does not look happy to be photographed, you have to love it. She's one of my favs because it doesn't take her a lot to look good. Simple make-up paired with a floral skirt, tee and a satin blazer. Final accessories: knit shawl, chocolate knee-high boots, and cognac bag.

Trina [ ]

3 comments:

  1. Love the title to the post.
    I love getting wrapped up for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love whitney's makeup it looks like she's glowing

    ReplyDelete