Friday, February 18, 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus Blames 'Hannah Montanna' For Ruining His Family



Billy Ray Cyrus sat down with GQ magazine to talk about the recent drama that has been involved with his family. After the video came out of his daughter Miley Cyrus smoking "saliva", and her 18th birthday bash being thrown at a bar, Billy Ray has been scared for Miley's well being.

"I'm scared for her,She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger. I know she's 18, but I still feel like as her daddy I'd like to try to help. Take care of her just a little bit, to at least get her out of danger."

Contrary to popular belief, Billy Ray swears he never made a dime off of Miley's career, even while being on Hannah Montanna with her.

"For the record,o set it straight, I want to tell you: I've never made a dime off of Miley. You got a lot of people have made percentages off of her. I'm proud to say to this day I've never made one commissioned dollar, or dime, off of my daughter."

Billy Ray blames the people that Miley surrounds herself with, and the pressures of Disney.

"The damn show destroyed my family," he explains. "And I sit there and go, 'Yeah, you know what? Some gave all.' It is my motto, and guess what? I have to eat that one. I some-gave-all'd it all right. I some-gave-all'd it while everybody else was going to the bank. It's all sad."

This is heartbreaking. It's crazy to see what constantly happens to child stars. Hopefully, Miley won't end up  destroying her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment