Monday, February 28, 2011

Kendra Wilkinson, Wendy Williams & More To Join Dancing With The Stars


[Photo Credit:Henry S. Dziekan III/Getty Images; Beck Starr/WireImage; David Livingston/Getty Images; Rick Odell/Getty Images; Theo Wargo/WireImage.com]

During The Bachelor telecast it was revealed that Kendra Wilkinson, Wendy Williams, and Kirsty Allen were joining the cast of Dancing With The Stars. Other stars joining the cast are actor Ralph Macchio, Master P's son Romeo, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward, Chelsea Kane, supermodel Petra Nemcova, WWF fighter Chris Jericho, and boxing champ Sugar Ray Leanord. 

Kendra tweeted earlier about joining the cast.

"I'm so excited to be on Dancing With the Stars! It couldn't have come at a more perfect time in my life," Kendra says. "I'm almost back to my prebaby body so I'm excited for all the costumes! I've always loved the show, so its really cool I get to be on it. I have a competitive streak in me so I'm so excited to compete!"

This will be an interesting season! I don't know about you but I'm excited to see Wendy Williams get her groove on.

2 comments:

  1. nice but the new season will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative article. TranscribeSpeech provides guaranteed online transcription services through a team of well-trained and experienced experts.

    ReplyDelete