Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kate Hudson Is Engaged!


 [photo credit: boston.com]

Kate Hudson revealed on the Today Show, Wednesday morning that she is engaged to rocker Matthew Bellamy. During the interview Matt Lauer made a remark on the ring that was on Kates left finger, which gave her a chance to finally announce her engagement. 

"I'm engaged!. It just happened a week ago. I'm so glad you noticed. I haven't really announced it. I was waiting for someone to notice."
 
The couple have been dating for a little bit over a year, and are expecting their first child together. Congrats to the couple!!

1 comment:

  1. Although I’m super happy for the couple, I’m a little surprised at the news as Kate has made it clear on numerous occasions that she wasn’t planning on getting married and didn’t find it necessary.

    ReplyDelete