Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nicole Richie Owns Over 200 Pairs Of Sunglasses!

[Photo Credit: Teenvogue.com]

In a new interview with Teen Vogue, House Of Harlow designer Nicole Richie confesses her obsession with shades, admitting owning over 200 pairs."But in my defense," she says, laughing, "I make sunglasses, so I have to research-shop, and I own every pair I've ever designed." She looks at sunglasses as a "completing look" and views them as "fun masks to accessorize your face." 

 We have to admit we envy Nicoles ability to pull out a pair of shades whenever she wants. Being from Seattle, it's an event for us if we are able to rock a pair of designer shades. I guess that's what we get for living in an area that rains 9 months out of the year :/.

Nicole also scored this months cover of 'That' magazine. Check out the pics below.

[Photo credit: gotceleb.com]

Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment