Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lamar Didn't Want To Do The Reality Show At First


As 'Khloe & Lamar' premiered last Sunday, the couple have been on a small promotion tour. One of their first stops was the Ellen DeGeneres Show(airing Tuesday) where the couple talked about how hard it was for Lamar to adjust to the cameras, 3 days into taping he wanted to quit the show. Khloe told Ellen, "He said, 'Can you tell your mom to get us out of this contract,'"I go, 'Absolutely not,'  'Nope, that ship has sailed. I told you.' " 

Lamar never believed it was going to be so difficult, he explained, "I thought it was going to be easy,It's really tough. Surprisingly Lamar was the one who wanted to do the show, "I personally didn't want to do the show," Kardashian said. "I love taping. I just didn't want to put Lamar through that pressure, and Lamar was like, 'Let's do it. Everyone keeps asking. Let's do it.' " 

What did you guys think of the first episode? We have to admit they are supperrr cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment