Thursday, October 15, 2009

FIERCE ASS CHICK

I am absolutely lovinnnngg this editorial in the November issue of Vogue Germany. The use of leather is amazing! Bad ass biker chicks wearing leather jackets, thigh high boots, fur vests, and  leather suits, what more could you ask for? Leather is always a sexy and seductive look, perfect for every women who wants to explore their inner Sasha Fierce. Also, I am actually really loving fur nowadays(fake of course). Though I don't really think I can pull off rocking fur, there are def. some ladies out there that it would look AMAZING on! I still can't get over the thigh high boots in this spread, they are to die for! Confidence is def. a factor in pulling these looks if you want to make it work.













[Photo Credit: Vogue Germany]

Joyful<3

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog! I am now a follower :)
    Please continue to check me out, davadivinedaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete