Friday, October 9, 2009

Jewled out in Vogue Italia

I am loving tons of accessories at the moment. I believe that with the most simple outfit, accessories can add the perfect touch and spice it up! I found these pictures in Vogue Italia and I loveeeee how each model is styled, because they are completely covered in accessories. Even the hats are jeweled out! I usually rock simple basic outfits and love to add bold statement earrings, necklaces, or rings to enhance my look. Check out these sexy ladies in Vogue.




Luvin the fur coat with the bold necklaces and watch





Remember to check out all our other entries down below! Don't miss a minute of all the fashion, gossip, and style! Just scroll down and click 'Older Posts' or take a look at our blog archive we have all the entries listed under the months we did them! We're going to have another Street Fashion segment coming soon so get to it and e-mail us your stylish looks at eternallyfixatedblog@hotmail.com or anything else you'd like to tell us. There's always room for improvement!


Joyful<3

2 comments:

  1. i love this editorial :)
    snejana looks amazing, X O X O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for visiting my site and thanks also for leaving a comment. Glad you enjoyed the post!
    Great blog you guys have, best wishes for the furture.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete