Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globe Awards

The 68th annual Golden Globe Awards premiered last night, and I must say that I wasn't the least bit disappointed. All of my favorite celebs stepped it up, and brought their A-game.

Jennifer Lopez wore a white Zuhair Murad gown with a sheer crystal capelet. At first I questioned the capelet , but as she worked the red carpet like the pro she is, it really grew on me. She paired her dress with Harry Winston jewels, a Swarovski clutch and Christian Louboutin pumps. I love this look on her!
Does this women ever age!? I swear Halle Berry gets better looking every year.
 Halle wore a Nina Ricci Fall 2009 dress, with fab Harry Winston bracelets.Though, I'm not dying over the dress, Halle could put on a garbage bag and I'd still love it!
Eva Longoria wore a gorgeous Zac Posen dress, with a revealing cut-out back. She paired the dress with 
a Sergio Rossi clutch and Neil Lane diamonds.
I love this look on Eva & it's good to see her out, despite all the divorce drama going on.
This dress is beautiful, but I don't know if I'm feeling it on Angelina Jolie. She looks gorgeous, but I think she should have went in a different direction.
Angelina is wearing a Atelier Versace gown paired with Ferragamo heels.
Carrie Underwood never seems to disappoint on the red carpet. She wore a beautiful Badgley Mischka gown, paired with Johnathon Arndt gems, a Swarovski clutch, and Brian Atwood heels.
Catherine Zeta Jones looked stunning last night! I don't think this women will ever age either. She wore a Monique Lhuillier ballgown,  paired with Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry, and Ferragamo shoes.
I loved this dress on Anne Hathaway last night. She is wearing a Armani PrivĂ© gown embroidered with Swarovski crystals, Roger Vivier clutch, Brian Atwood platforms ,and Van Cleef & Arpels  jewels. 
 Emma Stone looks simply gorgeous in a peach Calvin Klein backless dress. She paired the dress with
Van Cleef & Arpels jewels and Ferragamo peep-toe shoes. 
 Leighton Meester looked beautiful last night.
She wore a Burberry gown,Cathy Waterman jewels, paired with crystal-studded Jimmy Choo sandals.

 She is just too adorable! I love Lea Michele. She wore a Oscar de la Renta gown, accessorized with Christian Louboutin heels, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.

Who were your favs last night?
[ ]
Your Efix ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment