Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kanye & Britney Beef?


Mr. Kanye West tweeted about his new single H.A.M. reaching #2 on the Itunes chart, but he couldn't resist poking fun at himself a bit, and decided to tweet to Britney Spears who holds the #1 position. 

"Yo Britney, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you be #1, but me and Jay-Z's single is one of the best songs of all time! LOL,"

Later Kanye removed the tweet, however Britney's manager quickly responded.

"Thanks for 'letting' us be #1,Much appreciated!"


Kanye later tweeted this to his fans.


"On a serious note I'm truly happy for Avril Lavigne and Britney Spears. No hate in 2011...I thought LOL signified a joke."

So many gossip sites are now claiming that there is a beef between Kanye, and Britney. I find this so ridiculous, because Kanye made it obvious that he was joking. People need to stop making everything so dramatic. I'm sure Ms. Spears doesn't give a shit about any of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment