Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kim K. Does Glamour


I swear this women is everywhere! Kim Kardashian is the newest covergirl for the February issue of Glamour magazine, which might just be her biggest cover yet. During her photoshoot, rumored romance Kanye West stopped by with sister Kourtney & Scott Disick. Though, Kim K. denies anything going on between the two, I beg to differ. The rumors have been going on for so long, there must be something! 

Kim K. talks about her sex appeal, success, & dating.

Kim on her sex appeal: 
"It’s definitely powerful. I don’t find myself as sexy as everyone thinks. I’m a lot more insecure than people would assume, but with stupid little things. When I get dressed, I’m always so indecisive."


Kim on dating:
"It’s easier to just be single and not have a relationship. How do you get to know someone on a reality show? Some people think that they can handle it, and then they really can’t.”


Kim on being in Playboy:
"It was an independence thing for me. I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter. I felt like this was one decision that only I could make. And I think it looks great. I’ll have those pictures forever.”

Make sure to grab your copy Jan. 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment