Friday, January 21, 2011

Monica & Shannon Brown Tie The Knot


R&b star Monica, and Los Angeles Laker Shannon Brown have are married. The two tied the knot on November 22, after meeting a month before on the set of Monicas "Love All Over Me" video shoot.

Shannon confirmed the news a couple of days ago telling "Hip Hop Non Stop TV Show"
"That's my wife, I'm her husband, you know. We're going to continue to make positive things happen."

Monica also sent a statment to HipHollywood.com:
"This is a very special time in my life. I am blessed to have married the man that God sent me, he's loving, compassionate, strong and supportive of my children, family and career. I look forward to our lives together."

I think these two make an adorable couple. I love seeing Monica cheer her man on at Laker games.

No comments:

Post a Comment