Thursday, January 6, 2011

Khloe K Rocks a New Hair Color



Khloe Kardashian stepped out on the red carpet last night for the 2011 People's Choice Awards, with a new set of red locks. The reality star wrote on her blog how she is in the process of transitioning her locks into a brand new color. 
"What do you guys think of my new hair color? I’m still in the process of changing it so this color is just the first step, but I was definitely ready for a change!"

 The reality star was joined by her 4 sisters at the award show, where Keeping Up With The Kardashians won an award for Favorite TV Guilty Pleasure. 

Loving Kourtneys look for the night. 


2 comments:

  1. I like it! It's different and I'm always down with a change! Makes me wanna try a new color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm looking at a pig whenever I see Khloe but I do love the haircolor.

    ReplyDelete