Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beyonce Does Cosmo UK



Beyonce is the latest cover girl for UK's April issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. If the cover looks a bit familiar don't worry, your not loosing it. This was the same cover used  in 2005 for Vanity Fair magazine. This photo stirred a bit of controversy, because Vanity Fair was accused of lightening Beyonce's skin.

Photo recycling is usually used internationally but we think that 5 years is a bit much!

Check out an excerpt of Beyonce's interview where she talks about wifely duties, and life while on break.

On starting a family:
Yes, I do want to embrace what happens next and family. It’s funny how your outlook changes as you get older, how you look at life – at other women – in a different way. I have so much admiration for women who are mothers, who balance family and work.
On what she did while on break:
I did all these things I wanted to do that I don’t have time for. I set up a production company, learned how to edit, did a bit of recording and directed a Dvd. What was great was having this normal life of sleeping, getting up, going to an office and then coming home. Coming home is a wonderful thing…I even did some cooking , although I didn’t really enjoy that. I’m not the greatest cook – I can do good things with oxtail, though. It was great just having the time to be a wife rather than this non-stop traveling career girl.
On ‘Heat’ Commercial being banned in the UK:
I wasn’t annoyed, I thought it was funny. Personally, I don’t think my ad was any more crazy sexy than other ads out there – I loved it, despite whatever anyone else thought.
It was based on a really hot George Michael video and yes, it was sexy, but then you have to think about what you’re doing. It was for my fragrance and I believe a wonderful fragrance brings out the sex appeal in a woman. That was what I was trying to express. I don’t regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment