Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chris Brown Does 'Dancing With The Stars'



Chris Brown was on 'Dancing With The Stars' last night, and we must admit he killed his performance! He performed 'Yeah 3x', Forever, & Beautiful People, though the last song had to be performed multiple times because of technical glitches. 

Some people weren't so happy about Chris performing on 'Dancing', after his outburst on GMA tweeting such things as,

"Chris Brown got a standing-O on 'Dancing W/ The Stars'. How selfish are you, people? I'll only applaud when he goes back to therapy."

"I did not watch Dancing with the Stars last night until the last 2 minutes. I boycotted the show cause of Chris Brown He sickens me"

"I didn't watch the #DWTS results show last night, but I hope people booed Chris Brown."


Contestant Cheryl Burke also wasn't happy about Chris coming on the show, telling Extra, “As a victim of domestic violence, I don’t agree with him coming on the show, but it’s out of my control.”

Check out his performances below.








No comments:

Post a Comment