When we first laid our eyes on wooden platforms at the spring runways, we instantly fell in love. Like most women, we never grow tired of a good pair of shoes. Whether you melt over sky highs, wedges, or you simply love a strapped heel, wooden shoes are the go to item this season. The versatility of this trend, makes it merely impossible to ponder over what to wear them with!
Model Karlie Kloss rocking wooden platforms at Dolce & Gabbana Runway
The wooden wedge is the most practical for spring and summer time. They look great paired with a daytime dress for an outdoor event, or if you really want to standout, pair them with your prom dress for a complete fashion statement.
1.Fahrenheit Zai05 Gladiator Heels: $27
2. Laurence Decade Leather Heels: $1,215
3. Proenza Schouler 'Perfed' Wedge Sandal : $795
4. Stingray & Leather Wedges: $375
5. 'Mary Ellen' boots by Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony: $730
6. CASADEI Platform Sandals: $890
7. Marni Sandals:$650