Sunday, March 6, 2011

Trend Fix: Cat eye sunglasses

With Spring creeping around the corner and Summer running close behind; it can mean only one thing:

Sun!
...Which of course means protecting those peepers.
And what's better than a pair of Cat-eyed/winged sunnies??
The trend has been appearing as the latest accessory on all the celebs:

Kourtney Kardashian with her little b Mason


Fashion Forward Rihanna


Olivia Palermo


Nicole Richie


Solange Knowles

...Just to name a few.
But don't worry! You don't need to spend a celeb's paycheck to rock a pair:



Oliver People's Alina Sunglasses
$300

Damsel Sunglasses
$16

Alexander Wang Cat Eye Sunnies
$325


Forever 21
$10

So what do you think of this trend?

2 comments:

  1. i must get a pair ASAP!!! I love that pic of Rihanna too...she is BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought myself a pair of these...now ! I found your blog on google when I searched for cat eye glasses, LOL, I know I am a bit late in commenting this post, haha ! xxx

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete