Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beyonce Is No Longer Managed By Her Father



Beyonce & father Mathew Knolwes have decided to no longer work together professionally. Beyonce told US Weekly that despite the fact that she has parted ways from her fathers label, Music World Entertainment,there is no bad blood between the two.

"I've only parted ways with my father on a business level," she explains, "He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me.I grew up watching both he and my mother  manage and own their own businesses. They were hard-working entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps."

Rumors have been circulating for months about the departure, so I'm glad she was able to set the record straight. Mathew Knowles also released the following statement.
 
“The decision for Beyonce and Music World Entertainment to part was mutual. We did great things together, and I know that she will continue to conquer new territories in music and entertainment. Currently, I am very focused on the tremendous investment that our record label has made in the gospel/inspirational genre of music and on our supremely talented roster of artists, including Trin-i-tee 5:7, Brian Courtney Wilson, Juanita Bynum, Micah Stampley, Vanessa Bell Armstrong, Pastor Rudy and others."

No word on who will manage Beyonce career, but we have a feeling she will do just fine. I mean her husband is one of the most successful hip hop moguls.


No comments:

Post a Comment