Monday, March 7, 2011

Blake Lively is a Chanel girl

Gossip girl's Blake Lively is the new face of Chanel's Mademoiselle Handbag line.
She was personally chosen by the designer [Karl Lagerfeld] and the released image ad was even shot by Lagerfeld!


We're so excited for her! Lively always had such an optimistic outlook on being a Chanel spokes model. She's even told the NY Times:

“I had other opportunities and I would say, ‘Thank you so much, but I am  holding out for Chanel,’ ” she said. “That’s who I want to be the face of.

And people would say,

‘Well, that’s unrealistic, they only hire  Europeans,’ and I said: ‘Well, how great. I’ll be the first then.’ ”

Yay she achieved her dream!
The Fashion house even threw a party in honor of her during Paris fashion week.
With her, of course, wearing a beautiful CHANEL silver and white sequined mini-dress:



[photo credit: fame pictures]

No comments:

Post a Comment