Monday, March 14, 2011

Usher's Got A Sex Tape


TMZ has confirmed that a sex tape with Usher & his ex-wife Tameka Foster, is being shopped around. The site recieved a short video & pictures of the two, and they claim that it is indeed Usher & Tameka. Tameka went to Twitter after the news leaked.

NEWSFLASH!! BREAKING NEWS! GUESS WHAT??!! ▸▸▸ I have copulated w/my husband! O_O. Why is this news again?? – Tameka Raymond

NecoleBitchie sent Tameka a tweet about the scandal stating..

"@tamekaraymond: It would be a bit of news if you were using anal beads and a strap on. I’m not sure I want to know how boring or poppin your sex life was…but I will def take a peek if it leaks. I think…Don’t judge me."
Her response....
"Girl no worries, so will I. Sheesh, I’m just wondering when, where, and if my hair was done??!! Yikes! The little things Smh."

Well, good to know that she's taking this thing lightly. I just don't understand why these celebrities continue to make sex tapes. It WILL leak eventually.....always does...
Will you be watching? 

No comments:

Post a Comment