Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kendra Wilkinson Is "Pissed Off" At Hugh Hefner



With Hugh Hefners wedding quickly approaching, former girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson isn't too happy about not receiving  a "save the date" invitation yet. She actually told E! news that she is "pissed off".

"I haven't gotten my save the date yet," Kendra tells E! news. "I'm not joking, I'm really pissed off about it." 

She continues to explain why she is so eager for the invitation.

"I don't get a save the date, I have another wedding to attend that same day," she continues. "I got a save the date from one of my closest friends for that date. I'm planning on going to Hef's but I haven't gotten the save the date for that same date. I'm getting kind of antsy because I need to pick which wedding to go to."

Haha, you gotta love Kendra!  But, of course Kendra isn't REALLY mad at Mr. Hefner telling E!, "No! It's Crystal that does the wedding planning. She's the girl! If she doesn't give me a save the date soon I'm going to have to put in my save the date with the other wedding."


No comments:

Post a Comment