Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Snooki Deletes Neyo From Her Ipod



Snooki wasn't very happy about Neyo's recent comments about her being on the Cover of Rolling Stone magazine. Her solution? Completely deleting every song by Neyo from her Ipod.

“I was just really upset. I’m a big fan of Ne-Yo. Every song was on my iPod and I deleted them yesterday just because of his comments.Why do you hate me?I’m the nicest person ever. I understand you are a little mad cause your career is not up right now and I’m on the cover but you know what–like I’m a nice person and I deserve it, so get over it.”

Neyo continues to stand behind his words telling E! online

"I gotta reiterate, no disrespect to Snooki. I don't know her so I can't disrespect her but I feel like Rolling Stone is a music magazine and for them to put her on the cover, it's like, 'Really?!' "

His response to loosing a loyal fan...

"I think I'll be all right, I think I'll sleep tonight."

spotted @ Eonline

No comments:

Post a Comment