Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chris Brown Explains GMA Incident


Last night on BET's '106 & Park' Chris Brown apologized for the incident that happened on Good Morning America. He was adamant about the fact that he never pre-approved any questions regarding Rihanna, and he talked about how he felt he was being exploited.

“I’m great, as you can see after the incident you saw me out with my people just trying to enjoy life and enjoy the experience of having my album out. First and foremost, I want to apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, or anybody who was offended or really looked disappointed at my actions because I’m disappointed in the way I acted. A lot of people don’t know what went down."

"Obviously…when I do shows or when I do interviews, we always send out a ‘talking point’ sheet, and if a network or whoever isn’t compliant with what we want to do so we can equally accomplish a goal, we usually kind of back out and wait until it’s a better situation. When we actually did this event everything was cool, you know, we were supposed to perform, the ‘talking points’ were positivity, creative…you know everything that was sent to me was about the album, that’s what we’re talking about.So, as the interview proceeded, it was kinda thrown off…I was thrown off by it. I felt like they told us this so they could get us on the show and exploit me"

Peep the video below for the full interview starting at the 4:13 mark.



spotted via Necole Bitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment